AISI 316 stainless steel.
AISI 304 stainless steel.
Plastic, Polyamide based (PA), black, matte finish.
Polyamide based (PA) light grey, matte.
- Type VK8: Operation with square spindle A/F8.
- Type SCH: Operation with slot.
- Type VDE: Operation with double bit (VDE5).
- Type RG: Operation with knurled knob GN 7336.
- Type KG: Operation with wrench.
- Type HG: Operatin with lever.
Key GN 119.2
The rotary clamping latches GN 516.5 have a closing mechanism which transfers the rotary movement of the
operating element / key into a 90° turn and then into a 6 mm linear stroke.
This mechanism is designed for common applications such as making a tight and vibration-proof interlock
in the end position (retaining position) in connection with an elastic element (door / casing seal).
9 latches with different cranks will cover latch distances (retaining zones) of between 19 and 41 mm.
If the measured retaining position lies between two latch distances A, the next smaller value must be
The rotary clamping latches GN 516.5 are supplied with the latch enclosed loose.